Vietnam Visa On Arrival
Vietnam Tourist Single Entry Visa, Vietnam Multiple Business Visa, Vietnam Family Visit Visa can be obtained at all international airports such as: Hochiminh city ( Saigon – Tansannhat airport ) , Danang aiport , Hanoi city ( Noibai airport ). TNK Travel can help you out If you decide to get a landing visa in order to save your time to obtain the visas to Vietnam.
- Who use this kind of service :
- Those who are living in a certain country where Vietnamese Embassy or Consulates has not been established.
- Those who are in urgent business but have to be in the country of Vietnam as soon as possible.
- How does it work :
- Full passenger’s required information as instructions ( Fill out the Form )
- TNK Travel will process your specific enquiry and apply your visa at the Vietnamese Immigration Department as a sponsor for visit to Vietnam.
- TNK Travel takes full responsibility to send it to you either by E-mail or Fax with the approved the Visa Code or the Invitation Letter which later allows you to obtain the visa on arrival.
- Keep the approved letter carefully as you must show it to the Immigration Officer at the airport.
- 01 passport – sized photo is required for your visa stamped at the airport.
- Processing time :
- It usually takes 4 – 6 days to get the approved visa code depending on visa type tourist / business.
- 24hrs – 48 hours for urgent cases.
- View your actual visa code or invitation letter as an indication. Sample
Visa costs :
Option 1 : Package order :
Visa Category Validity Normal – 5days Urgent – 48 hours Tourist / Single entry / C1 30 days US$ 65 / person US$ 75 / person Business / Multiple entry / B3 3 months US$ 165 / person Not applied Business / Multiple entry / B3 6 months US$ 180 / person Not applied
Includes : Invitation letter, airport arrangement, visa fee.
Option 2 : Visa Code or invitation letter service only.
Visa Category Validity Normal – 5days Urgent – 48 hours Tourist / Single entry / C1 30 days US$ 25 / person US$ 35 / person
- If you just order the Visa Code or invitation letter you then have to pay another US$25/person at the Immigration Desk on your own account ( Cash Only ! ).
- The Visa code or invitation letter for Business/Multiple entry/B3 is not applied for Option 2. The Vietnam Business/Multiple entry/B3 is ONLY guaranteed in a package order.